- Digitising Social Care Services. Lead Researcher. 2020 – 2021. University of Melbourne.
- My Mental Health Story: Redesigning Information Sharing in Australian Mental Health Contexts. PhD Project. 2018-2021 University of Melbourne.
- Tasmanian Information Continuity Project. Master of Public Health Project. 2017. University of Tasmania.
- Contextual Privacy by Design for Integrated Electronic Health Records: The Information Continuum Project [conference paper]
Symposium on Applications of Contextual Integrity – Berkeley, CA AUG 2019
- Evaluating the Contextual Integrity of Australia’s My Health Record.[conference paper]. Context Sensitive Health Informatics Conference – Lille, FR AUG 2019
- Mind the Gap: Information Sharing Between Health, Mental Health and Social Care Services [conference paper]. HIC – Melbourne, VIC AUG 2019.
- Clinician perceptions of My Health Record in mental health care: medication management and sharing mental health information. [journal paper]. Australian Journal of Primary Health 2018
- Information Continuity in Tasmanian Mental Health Care
[Conference paper]. Australian Rural and Remote Mental Health Symposium 2017
- Privacy, from laws to norms: How Privacy can influence design
UX Australia 2019 – Sydney AUG 2019 – You can listen to my talk here
- One record to rule them all. AAAPC 2019 Annual Research Conference, Adelaide, SA JUL 2019
- Co-design: challenges and opportunities – a youth perspective (Workshop)
AAAPC 2019 Annual Research Conference, Adelaide, SA JUL 2019
- Digitisation of Health Systems: The Impact on Young People [Conference poster]. AAAH Youth Health Conference 2018
- Social Medial and Public Health: The Shock Verdict National CPR Campaign. Tasmanian Health Conference 2018
- NCDs & Young People. World Economic Forum – Global Shapers Annual Conference 2018 – Geneva
- Information Continuity in Tasmanian Mental Health Care. Australian Rural and Remote Mental Health Symposium, Albury NSW 2017
Saksena, R. & Kariotis, T. (2018). Adolescent health has been overlooked for too long. https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/10/adolescent-health-overlooked-too-long/